Tuesday, February 14, 2006


I have been fighting with my insurance to get approved in time for my surgery friday. They said they had everything and allowed me to do my pre op testing. Then today i find out i am still not approved and need to call my dr in the morning because two different forms have different seizure frequencies listed on them and they need clarification. I am praying that since i have to wean off of some of my meds that i will still be allowed to go ahead with my surgery on friday and if not then possibly next week. It has taken me so long to get to this point. I have been fighting nerves and illness and the stregth to say go ahead with it...to have it delayed will be such a let down!!!!
I will keep you updated

No comments: