Monday, October 30, 2006

Seizure day

Ok so I had a seizure today...WEIRD....nope...what is weird is this time I REMEMBER FALLING. This has never happened before and maybe I am dreaming it. But I think I remember falling on the floor.....Will talk to the DR on thursday and see what he says.

We had the car looked at today. Nothing big just some noises we wanted to have checked out while we are still in warranty. They just oiled the chassis and all is well.

Working at home is going well. Doing several different things and loving them for the most part. just getting organized is difficult.

My mood has been great recently. No crying etc....which is GREAT!!! That vns is working for that for sure.....AMEN!!!

Well gonna work on a few more things then head to bed. trick or treat tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kim,

I’m sorry to read about your seizure. I wish all therapies could be 100% efficacious…it just doesn’t seem to work out that way.

I’m glad to read that overall you appear to be doing better.

Warmly,
Herb
VNSdepression.com


.