Wednesday, May 17, 2006

3 months post op

Well not much has changed seizure wise but my nuero wasn't expecting it and well i wasn't getting my hopes up either LOL
I will take a picture of my incisions soon and put them up they are pretty ugly but life goes on.
I am currently on .50 amps and 500 pulse...
while i was in washington dc in early may the pulse about knocked the breath out of me--especially when FAST walking up to the capitol building or the hike up to the ampitheatre for the changing of the guards at Arlington National cemetary.. i would have to stop when my vns went off---as i couldn't cathc my breath---normally it doesn't bug me although i do feel a twinge in my chest or tightness when it goes off...
Gonna ask my nuero when i go in on the 31st.....if this is problem--as i am a swimmer---even with a buddy losing my breath or something like that under water would be bad--maybe i just keep my head above water... i need the pulse to go down i imagine...
Taking it slow and seeing what happens..i should be posting a tad more as i just got a new puter my old one DIED...and the one left barely runs....
Talk to ya soon
KIM

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kim,
Did you ever try going down to the 250 Pulse Width?

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just had my surgery 5/19/06. So many questions and who to ask? When can I go swimming! When will the stupid stitches dissolve! When will the spray on bandage flake off my neck - yeah, right! Any advice? glennablom@hotmail.com

Kim M said...

I am now down to the 250 thanks----dr agreed that was the thing to do thanks goodness